Sunday 15 February 2015

My Top 40 Disney Songs of All Time (40-21)


Gee-whiz! Hello, boys and girls! (Too cheesey? Yeah I think so...)

Good evening, blog-readers. Firstly (and I've never actually said this yet) thank you for reading this! I'm surprised at the number of page views I've had and some of the great feedback I've had for my Big Brother/Disney/American Horror Story/general rambling. I applaud you for clicking the link.

So, as a lot of people have probably established by now, Disney is my life. Everything about it makes me happy - and one of the main factors of Disney that everybody loves is the music. Whether it's catchy, whether it's corny or whether it makes you cry, a lot of them are awesome. So I've whittled it down to a Top 40 - quite difficult. I've included a video of the song, just in case you've never heard the song (what is wrong with you people?)

So, let us commence.

40. "Life is a Highway" from Cars

39. "Strange Things" from Toy Story

38. "Poor Unfortunate Souls" from The Little Mermaid

37. "Fixer Upper" from Frozen

36. "I'll Make A Man Out of You" from Mulan


35. "Love is an Open Door" from Frozen

34. "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" from Cinderella

33. "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid

32. "Man or Muppet" from The Muppets

31. "True Love's Kiss" from Enchanted

30. "Down in New Orleans" from The Princess & the Frog

29. "We're Doing a Sequel" from Muppets Most Wanted

28. "He Lives in You" from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride


27. "Colours of the Wind" from Pocahontas 

26. "Friend Like Me" from Aladdin 

25. "Once Upon a Dream" from Maleficent 

24. "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" from The Lion King


23. "For the First Time in Forever" from Frozen


22. "A Spoonful of Sugar" from Mary Poppins

21. "Reflection" from Mulan

So there's the first 20, I'll be posting the top 20 in a couple of days time.

Peace out! x

No comments:

Post a Comment