Thursday 19 February 2015

My Top 40 Disney Songs of All Time (20-1)


So, these are my Top 20 Disney songs (sorry about the delay between them!)

Enjoy!

20. "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" from Lilo & Stitch

19. "Where Do I Go From Here?" from Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World

18. "Just Around the Riverbend" from Pocahontas

17. "That's How You Know" from Enchanted

16. "Zero to Hero" from Hercules

15. "When Will My Life Begin?" from Tangled

14. "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)" from Hercules

13. "I See the Light" from Tangled

12. "A Whole New World" from Aladdin

11. "Beauty and the Beast" from Beauty and the Beast

10. "A Star is Born" from Hercules

9. "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast

8. "So Close" from Enchanted

7. "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid

6. "Let It Go" from Frozen

5. "When You Wish Upon a Star" from Pinocchio

4. "Circle of Life" from The Lion King

3. "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast

2. "Go the Distance" from Hercules

1. "You'll Be In My Heart" from Tarzan

So, there we have it. Phil Collins and his brilliant theme for Tarzan reigns supreme!

Thank you for reading. Remember, if you've never listened to them, DO IT NOW.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment