Sunday 8 February 2015

Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Katie Price is the winner? Really?


Inspirational? Yeah, right.
Now, I know it's incredibly sad to rant about Celebrity Big Brother because... well it's nothing to get angry about. But this year, I've feel like they've mugged off every viewer, and I'm glad I didn't spend any money on voting.

The woman you see above entered the house 10 days later than everyone else. A lot of housemates used this against her when she was crowned the winner, saying it was unfair because she didn't experience "the tension". To be honest, the whole series was tense. I don't think there was ever a calm moment or a day without an argument. So no, I don't think that was Katie Price's fault... but did she really deserve to win or the bigger question... did she ACTUALLY win?

Now the problem with me is that I always look way too much into everything. I don't know what Katie Price is like but from what I've seen from the media, she is fame-hungry, she is ALWAYS in the Sun newspaper. She is a rich dumbass, basically. But is she that dumb? My verdict is that she only went in the Big Brother house on agreement that she'd win. Rumour has it that her pay was the highest in Celebrity Big Brother history. 

Also, if you look at Twitter and everything, Katie Price was not the favourite. Controversial Katie Hopkins was the hot favourite all through the series, with Keith Chegwin and Michelle Visage (my personal favourite) all having higher odds than Katie Price. And fans seemed a little shocked and angered when Katie Price won. 

So it all seems odd. The fact that all Katie Price did in there was lie about, talking really graphically about her sexual encounters and all the men in her life (I feel sorry for her kids). So yeah, she's such an inspiration. 

Anyway, rant over.

This series was one of the most controversial of all time and the arguments got a little boring at the end of it. Bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment