Saturday 24 January 2015

Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Goodbye, Alicia!



Alicia Douvall
A glamour model who has had WAY too much plastic surgery and has only just learnt her alphabet...


So, Alicia was the second housemate to be voted out. To be honest, I am a little bit surprised as Nadia was the odds-on favourite to be evicted, but then again, Alicia's time came.

Nobody likes a follower. Alicia latched onto Perez after him and Katie Hopkins had loads of arguments, and when Alicia tried to argue with her, it was quite embarrassing and awkward to watch.

And she definitely didn't help herself when she told Katie Hopkins (of all people) that she only feeds her children vegetables and that she homeschools her children, and is teaching herself at the time. "I only learned my alphabet and shapes last year"

ARE YOU FOR REAL.

I did think at some points that the public might vote for her as it appeared that the other girls in the house were ganging up on her - but meh. Obviously not.

So yeah, there's not a lot I can say about Alicia - she's just a bit boring. She did absolutely nothing for me - I think if I was in the house with her, I'd avoid her as much as I could. She does seem nice, but all of our conversations would be awkward and uncomfortable.

On we go, and Alicia's presence in the house will inevitably be forgotten immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment