Tuesday 20 January 2015

A little bit about me...


So, there I am. Thought I'd make my first (well, technically my second) post about me - just a little bit of background info.


  • In case you weren't 100% sure, my name is Matt. Short for Matthew.
  • I'm British.
  • I don't really have a lot of hobbies; if you know me well, you know I'm a typical lazy teenager, who loves lying around on my sofa/bed literally doing nothing. 
Still nothing particularly interesting/different about me, I know.. Let's see if I can think of one... Erm...

  • I used to be a ballroom dancer and have a silver medal and plaque for both Ballroom and Latin.
  • I was a rugby player for a little bit when I was younger. Definitely an odd transition from a rugby player to a ballroom dancer, but hey that's me...
  • I am a homosexual.This definitely makes me different from a lot of people, but hey it's life. It's not a choice, you've got to deal with it, embrace it and be proud of who you are. 
Still nothing REALLY that interesting...

Well I'm hoping a lot of people will agree with the things that I love; I love all things Disney related (I'm a tad obsessed), Harry Potter, Glee and American Horror Story. I'm a massive fan of America, especially Florida and New York, and as everyone does, I. LOVE. FOOD.

So, from my first post, we can establish that I am really not that interesting a person. But, so what? I'm just an ordinary person who's a little little little bit quirky and just wants someone to read my opinions, whether it's agreed or disagreed.

Why else would I have a blog? 

Love Matt
x

No comments:

Post a Comment